I solve problems. I'm an experienced, fast learner and enthusiastic full-stack developer with over 8 years of professional experience mostly with the C# .NET, Node.js and React stacks as a freelance developer. I don't shy away from the DevOps and DBA parts of the project either. I also like to create beautiful UIs that users love. Part of the top 3% of developers according to Toptal.
Hire me if you need someone who can hit the ground running! I am a super fast learner and with over 8 years of professional experience I can join you project and provide value from day 1!
You project isn't going the way you hoped? Let me take a look at your code base from a fresh perspective and help you finding the right direction for you project!
My current rate is $90/h
Projects and employment
Crypto currency ATM back-end with Microservice architecture
Client work - Bitstop - (2022 - ONGOING)
- Designed and developed encryption at rest for sensitive crypto wallet data - Developed and configured Rabbit MQ event publishing and handling - Created and managed Circle CI pipelines - Developed and integration tested REST API endpoints
- Created complex user interfaces using Blazor components - Built custom Blazor components (e.g.: for fax and phone input fields and custom controls) - Created REST API endpoints for the back-end part of the website
Business marketplace website using React and .NET Core
Client work - Sellff (2020 - ONGOING)
- Created complex user interfaces using React - Built a tool for importing business listings with scraped profile images - Implemented Stripe Connect integration - Set up automated SQL email reports with usage statistics
Client work - Atlas Technologies - (2021 - ONGOING)
- Designed and created a SOAP website using SoapCore to handle Soap1.1 and Soap1.2 requests from legacy third party client applications - Created build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps - Ensured the quality with unit tests and by simulating client requests using SoapUI.
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, SoapCore, SoapUI, Azure DevOps pipelines
Senior software consultant
Client work - Bethune Consulting - (2021 - ONGOING)
- Built and improved client website UIs using React - Created build and release pipelines in Netlify - Deployed and set up edX website in AWS EC2 instance
- Worked on the development of a Visual Studio Extension - Implemented new features in various client CMS websites - Developed UI features using jQuery
Xamarin and React Native app for healthcare company
Client work - Atlas Technologies - (2020 - PRESENT)
- Created certificates and published app to iOS and Android stores - Designed custom components and renderers for multiple components - Worked with Xamarin App-Linking (deep-linking)
Technologies: Xamarin, React Native, Android, iOS
Client work - BCM - (2015 - 2022)
- Planned and coded a complex data migration tool affecting multiple systems. - Achieved huge performance gains by profiling and optimizing a very large legacy system. - Managed and supervised the work of junior programmers on multiple small and mid-sized projects. - Worked on creating a complex Angular-based front-end for a telecommunications network diagram creator tool. - Created a project management application using XAF.
Technologies: SQL, DevExpress, Knockout.js, Angular, ASP.NET MVC
Ecommerce jewelry store
Own project - www.elenora.hu - (2019 - ONGOING)
- Built an automated inventory management system. - Created interactive bracelet designer on the UI for the customers. - Implemented automatic importing of product data from Google Sheets. - Integrated with various services such as Facebook API, Google Shopping, billing system, and payment gateways. - Wrote Python script for generating 3D rendered product images and videos for bracelets created by a designer tool in the admin panel. - Built automated newsletter sending functionality.